Marie-Clemence is a lawyer member of the state bar of Paris. Marie-Clemence has been operating in the fields of expertise Ledru & Moreau Avocats specialises in, more particularly:
- Customs law
- Optimisation of customs issues’ management
- International trade compliance (norm, compliance and safety of products, made in, incoterms…)
- Indirect tax (indirect contributions, taxes on energetic products, TGAP, …)
- Customs litigation
Before joining the LEDRU & MOREAU AVOCATS’ team, Marie-Clemence has worked several years at ARSENE TAXAND.
Professional Lawyer's Certificate (Paris) 2010.
Master 2 in European law, University Sorbonne Paris I, 2008.
Master 2 in Comparative law « Franco - German legal career », University Pantheon-Assas Paris II, 2007.
Diploma in German Law and international business law, University Humboldt, Berlin, 2007.
Paris’ Bar exam admission: 2011.
Pierre is a lawyer member of the state bar of Paris. His predominant sectors of law are tax and corporate.
He has a solid background within:
- Mergers-acquisition: intra-firm mergers, intra-firm restructuration, acquisition, closing et de post-closing operation management, business assets transfers;
- Corporate law : capital increase and decrease, transformation, approval of annual accounts regarding listed and non-listed companies, corporate officer agreements; by-laws, incorporations, corporate governance transfer of assets, partial contribution of assets (carve out), merger, acquisition (letter of intent, non-disclosure agreement, due diligence report, share purchase agreement);
- Tax implication of the aforementioned business transactions and M&A.
Professional Lawyer's Certificate (Paris) ,2014.
Master 2 in Business law and taxation (DJCE), University of Poitiers, 2012.
Master 1 Business law, 2010.
Paris’ Bar exam admission: 2014.
Justine Guéret joined the firm in april 2016 after working in several law firms as a jurist and parallegal.
She operates in the firm as an assistant and a parallegal.
Justine graduated from a master’s degree at Université Paris I Panthéon Sorbonne